Thursday, October 1, 2015


 


My favorite piece of technology

My favorite piece of technology is a computer. I received my computer three years ago in my birthday in October 10th. I use for many things, for example for university works, for play games in my free times and to organize my academic calendar. I think this is a very helpful piece of technology its functions are different and complementary. The good things of computers are we can transportable and can connect them to wi-fi. I can imagine my life without my computer because is very transcendental in my college life, for example I couldn’t make a work of university which require for make an ethnography.  If this happened my life as social scientist would more difficult as soon as the projects and investigations would take and I don’t want to happen.

5 comments:

  1. A computer is essential to a social scientist life

    ReplyDelete
  2. the parents always say "when I was young I had to go to a library" and this other things I can´t imagine life without a pc too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to play Wolfestein 3D and mame32 in my 486 with win95.
    Greetings my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your picture reminds of my first computer 15 years ago.. sniff sniff

    ReplyDelete