Thursday, October 29, 2015

Blog Session 7: A photograph you like


This picture in samples words represent the end of my childhood, this scene is a most sad moments in the Dragon Ball series, because Gokú is the hero of this history says goodbye forever.  When I has eleven years old, I see this scene and my reaction above this, was emotional and I was feel sad. This series is a one most popular anime of the last time and Gokú is an icon for children’s.  In this picture we can see to Gokú on Shenron, a mystical dragon with a power of make your wishes. The context because Gokú it goes with Shenron is because is the only way of restore order in Earth, disorder brought about by evil stars of Dragon balls and he promise accompany to Dragon with the purpose of save the Earth and the humanity.

When I see this image, I still remember this moment of my childhood and goodbye of my favorite hero :´)

4 comments:

  1. This picture makes me cry :( DB forever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello buddy, your post and the photography is very sad. I hope you can continue with your life without your hero.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't forget an hero of our childhold

    ReplyDelete