Thursday, October 8, 2015

Blog Session 4: THEMED POST(Movies)


Drama Movies and Wiplash




I should talk about of my favorite kind of movie, dramas movies are my favorite movie because have it conflicts between two principal characters of the film narrative and this causes in the spectator an emotional answer. The problems of characters they are related with the passion or interior problems. Generally the problem of their movies is love and this kind of movie promotes morality. The last movie that I see was “Wiplash” is American drama movie written and directed by Damien Chazelle. The argument of this movie is about  life of Andrew Newman interpreted by Miles Teller and yours promising career as jazz drummer. Newman enters in the best music conservatory of country “Shaffer” in New York, yours dreams for be the best are hampered by Terence Fletcher interpreted by J.K Simmons, an abusive orchestra director. I recommend this film is very cool¡¡




5 comments: