Thursday, November 26, 2015




Hello, everybody in my last post, I´ll talk about my blog experience in these weeks.  I write my post always in class, because I try to make the  blog in the university, because in my house I don´t have time to work in blogs. I think that i forgot one post and never I started and finished it. I practice English in other subjects, for example in Prehistory, in this subject the most of the texts are in English.
I read almost all my classmates´ comments, but I do not answer every comment, only some of theme. In my point of view, this activity is well made, because it has topics very interesting and contemporary and to improve this activity it would be necessary texts of similar topics with the topic of blog for the students to read in their houses and practice.
If I could, I would write about present social problems in Chile and the rest of the world, because it is very important to  know some of the problems affecting  our country and in this way to  expand our knowledge and  share our opinions with my  classmates.
In my last post, I feel relieved and calmed because in every past class I worked in my blogs and I learned  a little more of the English language.


3 comments: